Today, we have Jam Gamble with us to talk about using your voice.
Jahmeelah “Jam” Gamble is an award-winning media personality, sought out keynote speaker, and CEO behind “Slay The Mic”, a program that helps aspiring speakers, content creators, and entrepreneurs transform their voice into their ultimate superpower.
Some highlights from the conversation are:
- If you aren’t talking about your ideas or work, how would anyone know about it?
- The world doesn’t need just the loud, booming voices… They need the quiet voices too
- Don’t hide behind your caption and perfectly curated photos… Just show up and start talking
- Consistency on social media vs. mental health
- And other miscellaneous tips on Instagram and showing up!
You can find Jam at @iamjamgamble on Instagram or https://www.slayerofthemic.com/